Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Plz give details abt the JUIT solan,

How is the college life there!!!!!! Placement!!!!!!

Kindly Reply. PLZ!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

The T&P cell of JUIT plays a key role in counseling, guiding and training the students of the University for their successful Career. The Cell maintains symbiotic, vibrant and synergetic relationship with various Industries across the country and even across the globe. While the mandate of the T&PC is to empower every student to become proficient and attain all the necessary skills, knowledge & attitude while studying in the university, it also provides various interfaces with industry professionals & self made entrepreneurs to motivate the students to take up entrepreneurship as an important option for career growth.

The Cell continuously monitors the employment opportunities available in various domains and arranges both the on campus and off campus interviews for all the students from each and every stream. The cell considers the grooming of the students with various skills & emotional & attitudinal training of the students as a mandatory and important aspect in the entire placement procedure. For imparting such skills & training, the University ensures that the course content and knowledge delivery are tuned to the global competency requirements and also conducts special in house training programs for students to make them Industry ready. The training modules are prepared in consultation with the Industry veterans in a way which helps the students to get transformed into competent professionals with analytical ability and ethical perspective.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
What is the closing rank in jee advanced for aeronautical engineering & full course structure and future scope of aeronautical engineering . ​ ​
Dear Advay, you need to visit the official website of JEE Advanced and check the status of Aeronautical engineering over there, fill your score /merit andcheck where do you stand, whether...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?
Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts