There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is manipal a good college?Is it worth that much of money (nearly 10 lac)?

Are students there competitive?Because I understand that many students who got very low ranks in Vit,Aieee,etc. got good ranks in Mit Enat.
And are the course offered by the recognised and accredited by any satutory body (Indian or foreign).I am attending Mit counselling for a backup.Is it worth?

Pardon me I first asked this question under a different topic.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

See Manipal is a very good college as it give good palcement to almost all of its students.Its not like that those who get poor rank are less competitive, after coming to a college all the students become equal, they study well and perform well.

ya manipal is affliated college and is under AICTE.

Thank you.

7 years ago
										I know it is recognised .I was talking about NBA accrediation.And what about the fees that they are charging?Is the degree worth so much?I got addmission in a government institution(andhra university college of engineering)So which college should I choose?
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda one month ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal and also MSc Physics in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Which one should I join? No branch restriction.
@nikhil Kiindly mention which branch u have got in nit surathkal , only then it can be compared with bits pilani msc physics ,. from my opinion , nit surathkal is the best , if u have got...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, actually none of the two is any less in any regard, but if you compare infrastructure, placements, teaching methods etc, then perhaps Suratkhal will be a good choice. Let me...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...
@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that moreover you can also ...
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts