hi guys my name is vishal rai , i finished my 10th std board exam this year from karnataka board and got 70 %. i am planning to prepare for ITT JEE exams , are you sure that i can crack IIT JEE exam and get into IIT????

hi guys my name is vishal rai , i finished my 10th std board exam this year from karnataka board and got 70 %. i am planning to prepare for ITT JEE exams , are you sure that i can crack IIT JEE exam and get into IIT????

Grade:11

1 Answers

Ankit Mehra
45 Points
13 years ago

Hello Vishal

Every child is special in his or her own way. But working hard can really change this cliche...

You can definitely crack IITJEE if you prepare hard and have the right guidance. The people who crack IIT JEE are not Gods. Even they work hard, plan things out, stratagise, and look for the right mentorship and guidance and they proceed in the right direction.

AskIITians believes that the most important factor behing a students success is how he/she has been mentored and guided.

So askIITians has got a pool of ex IITians as the permanent faculty so that they show the aspirants the right path to suceed in entrance exams like IIT and AIEEE. I would recommend you to take a free trial class with them and you will fel the change in the teachings of a normal teacher and the mentorship of an IITian!

Hope that Helped!

Ankit Mehra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free