sir/ma'am on what basis students are alloted colleges in AIEEE as there are state ranks and also air ranks and according to MHRD 50% seats of colleges in a particular state is filled up by state candidates. so i want to ask that on what basis those 50% seats are filled, i mean for are those seats filled up using state ranks or AIR ranks for filling those seats?? Sir/ma'am I m Deepak I m confused about this please help me on this.......... i belong to general category and my rank is AIR RANK :- OVERALL 88,000 CATEGORY 63,000 STATE RANK :- OVERALL 12,000 CATEGORY 8,000 sir/ma'am would i get any college in AIEEE till the end of all rounds of counselling? sir/ma'am please answer both the questions of mine and explain the first one i will be highly obliged..........thank you.......

sir/ma'am on what basis students are alloted colleges in AIEEE as there are state ranks and also air ranks and according to MHRD 50% seats of colleges in a particular state is filled up by state candidates.

so i want to ask that on what basis those 50% seats are filled, i mean for are those seats filled up using state ranks or AIR ranks for filling those seats??

Sir/ma'am I m Deepak I m confused about this please help me on this..........

i belong to general category and my rank is

AIR RANK :-

OVERALL    88,000

CATEGORY  63,000

STATE RANK :-

OVERALL    12,000

CATEGORY   8,000

sir/ma'am would i get any college in AIEEE till the end of all rounds of counselling?

sir/ma'am please answer both the questions of mine and explain the first one i will be highly obliged..........thank you.......

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear Deepak

regarding your first question.

for example in any NIt (say NIT allahabad) for the 50 % reserved seat first grading is made among the student of utaar pradesh only based upon there state rank ,student from other state not included in this grading.then seat is alloted to student from list.

and then for rest 50% seat grading among the all student from any state is made based upon their all idia rank.then seat is alloted depending upon their rank.

similerly for each nit.

with this rank it is slightly difficult to get any government colllege under Aieee.but you should wait for the councelling process.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Abhitesh Dhariyal
16 Points
13 years ago

Sir, I got nit hamirpur in barch.. can i get admission there with my sate rank...

I m from OBC category

Overall

37115 - overall

8915 - category

State rank

443 - overall

41 - category

Pls. reply soon....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free