There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir/ma'am on what basis students are alloted colleges in AIEEE as there are state ranks and also air ranks and according to MHRD 50% seats of colleges in a particular state is filled up by state candidates.

so i want to ask that on what basis those 50% seats are filled, i mean for are those seats filled up using state ranks or AIR ranks for filling those seats??

Sir/ma'am I m Deepak I m confused about this please help me on this..........

i belong to general category and my rank is

OVERALL    88,000

CATEGORY  63,000

OVERALL    12,000

CATEGORY   8,000

sir/ma'am would i get any college in AIEEE till the end of all rounds of counselling?

sir/ma'am please answer both the questions of mine and explain the first one i will be highly obliged..........thank you.......

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Deepak

regarding your first question.

for example in any NIt (say NIT allahabad) for the 50 % reserved seat first grading is made among the student of utaar pradesh only based upon there state rank ,student from other state not included in this grading.then seat is alloted to student from list.

and then for rest 50% seat grading among the all student from any state is made based upon their all idia rank.then seat is alloted depending upon their rank.

similerly for each nit.

with this rank it is slightly difficult to get any government colllege under Aieee.but you should wait for the councelling process.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Sir, I got nit hamirpur in barch.. can i get admission there with my sate rank...

I m from OBC category

37115 - overall

8915 - category

State rank

443 - overall

41 - category

Pls. reply soon....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 10 days ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier MHT cet syllabus is matched parallel to hsc syllabus , but cbse syllabus is also matched with it , only 2-3 chapter deviates . it will be of both 11 th and 12 th , so, u need to...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
HSC and CBSE has almost same cbse if compared combined with 11 th and 12 th . The diffrence is that CBSE has a deeper portion while HSC has little superficial portion. But i recommend you...
Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
I am currently using the books objective mathematics by rdsharma and problem plus maths by a das gupta . how do i use these books .is arihant skill I`m maths required ?
@ shuhaibks NO , no use of arihant , frst of all , if u are through with ncert , u can start with besic mathematics chapter from r d sharma , and then solve sequentially . frst 11 th , then ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Go First for NCERT. Then NCERT Exempler. Then Problem Plus in IIT. Thats the currect sequence. Hope it helps. Thanx.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank
Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
How many different straight lines can be formed by joining 12 different points on a plane of which four are collinear and the rest are non collinear?
See out of 8 non collinear points I will get 8C2 lines and out of 4 collinear points I will get only 1 line .But from the mix of collinear and no collinear I will get 8C1 *4C1 lines . I hope...
Sourabh Singh 11 days ago
Its is simply 12 C 2 – 4 C 2 + 1 . i will explain you , so number of ways in which we can select 2 points from 10 points is 12 C 2 no you subtract 4 C 2 combination from this . but 4 C 2...
yash 11 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts