There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I got AIR2438 in JEE2010.I am confusing about choosing courses and IIT.What about electrical&CS in IIT Hyderabadh?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aravind

with this rank you can get mechanical in IIT Guwahati.

you can get any branch in new IIts.among new IIts ,IIt hydrabad is best so it will be  a best option with this rank.

first try mechanical in iit guwahati them cs and electrical in iit hydrabad

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8
Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Sir my physics is weak.Is there any chance that i can get a good rank on the basis of chemistry and biology,and by reading just ncert of biology and chemistry can i get good marks.
@ jueely Yes , for sure , but u will not get good college by that , u can manage with qualifying the neet , but for getting over 510 , u need to study physics , i am not saying to go into...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Sir, i am student who is presently studing in class 11 cbse in narayana, i am totally not understanding physics......we almost completed entire mechanics, but i don`t know anything......but...
@ gopinath yes , u can start with the besics , but before starting the physics i will recommend that first study the mathematical tools section in the h c verma book . thats the besics to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi gopi yes start from chapter 1 because initial chapters are base . you can use askiitins notes for that moreover you can also ...
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts