Dear sir , i have got a total of 58 marks(P-23,C-21,M-13) in iit-jee 2010 and i belong to ST catogry.Do i have got any chances in preparatory course list of iit-jee2010...........????? Is preparatory course list comes main merit list of iit-jee 2010? Last year cut-off for preparatory course for st catogry was around 40.Can you tell me what is the minimum cut-off for this year? Please do reply immediately.........................

Dear sir ,

i have got a total of 58 marks(P-23,C-21,M-13) in iit-jee 2010 and i belong to ST catogry.Do i have got any chances in preparatory course list of iit-jee2010...........?????

Is preparatory course list comes main merit list of iit-jee 2010?

Last year cut-off for preparatory course for st catogry was around 40.Can you tell me what is the minimum cut-off for this year?

Please do reply immediately......................... 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear xyz123 singh,

actually the cut off may vary form year to year so dont bother about the last year cut off's and when we given jee that time they used to give if u get preparatory course means then you will get the information in the declaration of results day only i mean if u type ur registration num then it will say that you havnt qualified but you got preparatory course like that but one year it was goven a separate list after declaration of results so please wait for some more days to see the preparatory course results and as u said last years cut off u may get also so wait for some more days..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free