There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir, igot air 4094 in jee 2010. what can I get in old iits and in new iits? which branch sould I choose?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vivek

In old IITs you may not get branch like computer ,electrical,electronics,mechanical.

but in new iits you can get these branch.I think this will be best option for you to get admission in new IIts.

check the link for the option available for you in new IITs

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I perform well in Chemistry while giving mock test for JEE and poor in Physics, while at scholl exams I perform good at Physics and average in Chemistry. How should I balance both at both...
@ mudit that is the main problem , you are cramming physics , not understanding it . see, in school exams they test your representation skill , so, if anyone can cram a concept and then...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?
In class 10, you should devote most time for boards, and Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop...
Nitin Das 2 months ago
@hansika you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11 th , but for that concept is the main thing which keeps...
please visit thanks please post if you have still any doubt regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off