There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My AIEEE AIR is 1850 and i belong to outside Delhi Region.Do i hane a chance of getting Computers or Electronics in DCE/NSIT OR IIT-H

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please answer the question as I am in a dire situation.My JEE rank is 5812 and I don't want to get admission in ISMU-Dhanbad.

My only hope is your suggestion regarding my selection of in DCE with AIEEE  AIR1850 as I am from outside Delhi.Please suggest courses that will be best suitable to my rank in JEE which is 5812.

Sir also tell me the link where I can see cutoff for DCE outside Delhi region

Sir I will be very indebted if you give me your very valuable suggestions regarding my query. Sir PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...
Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Which should I choose between PEC CSE, NSIT ECE..? Help would be appreciated. I am interested in both streams equally.
CSE is the demand of today. So you must go for PEC CSE
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Hirday one year ago
What is iota^iota . I really needed to know this so my friend told me that ask the iitians . So i am asking an iitian , hopefully you will answer my question ASAP thanks
@ lvanish iota is besically a greek letter which is used to define the imaginary part of a complex number lets say we have an equation x^2 +1 =0 the value of x will be the square root of -1 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
actually the ans is (-pie/2). here, lets assume that A=i ^i. taking log on both side, we can write> log A =ilogi logA=ilog(1i)...... logA=i[ log1+logi] logarithm property...
krunal 2 months ago
Iota is a complex number with the value of root under -1 , so iota to the power iota is , root under -1 to the power root under -1. THANKS POST IF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts