MY ALL INDIA RANK IN GENERAL CATEGORY IS 2322. MY QUESTION IS WHAT SHOULD I OPT IN IIT. WHAT IS THE CURRENT SCOPE IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING.

MY ALL INDIA RANK IN GENERAL CATEGORY IS 2322. MY QUESTION IS WHAT SHOULD I OPT IN IIT.

WHAT IS THE CURRENT SCOPE IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Haridev,

first of all congrats for your JEE rank,for your rank you wont get Aerospace bcoz i am also Aerospace engg only...and i think you will get civil in IIT bombay which is really very good and i will tell you one thing there is really good brand name of OLD IIT's than the new IIT's becoz in NEW IIT's there is very less infra structure than the old IIT's...so its better to join in OLD IIT's..

I am also Aerospace Engg so there is really very good scope after B-tech in aerospace in universites like MIT..Purdue, Georgetech..etc for MS and phd..Aerospace is really research and development stream so there is very wide scope of Aerospace...

as per me you will get civil and Meta branches in IIT's (OLD)..if you really interest in CSE and ELEC then your wish even though my best suggestion is go for OLD IIT's civil if you have interest only..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free