There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My SC category rank is 6219.Can I get any of the NIT's????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kuldeep,

With your rank, you may not get the NITs but you will be able to get some decent collage at this rank.

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

AIEEE cut off... you can check here

If you find any question difficult to understand - post it askiitians forum and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your Future.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A circular race course track has a radius of 500 m and is banked to 10. If the coefficient of friction between tyres of vehicle and the road surface is 0.25. Compute. i. the maximum speed...
asfsjgfjbvuavyurajurevaweivbr;iuafberyebvgliebgvreoiha\5873 akeurvhaiuh4oiwr aekruheriu augeriue ribrjva uybrjk uygr5 jybvka reuyrb
ujwal one month ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL one month ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
hi wic one shud be given preference cs at manipal university jaipur or cs at pantnagar??? reply soon...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
both the colleges are good but cs at manipal university is a better choice. it is in one of the top renowned institutes of india. companies like yahoo are also recruitingfrom it cs at...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Can u plz tell me the impotant books that should be referred for aipmt exam?
@ rasika FOR AIPMT ./ 1- go through the study material and revision notes of askiitian .. 2- the self study package of askiitian are more than enough for aipmt .. 3- the thing is to clear...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
Mostly u can buy aakash online materials its really good and even in this site u can create a new login id and than u can buy books..
Rojy 5 months ago
SAHIL 6 months ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch
Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor please post if you have still some doubts thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts