I am a general category student. I got an iit air of 5736 and aieee 9610. I am unable to make a choice between choosing iit or nit. Please help me

I am a general category student. I got an iit air of 5736 and aieee 9610. I am unable to make a choice between choosing iit or nit. Please help me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Priyanka,

first of all congrats to u for the both the good ranks....As per me IIT's are leading institutions in India and also they have brand name called IIT than the NIT...and first think which branch you are most interest if you want to join IIT what ever the branch is okay but i jst wanna join in IIT means is also okay because of brand name..

Suppose if you want to B tech in very good branch types if you are really wanna to do in that stream and if u are going to get in NIT warangal/trichy/surathkal means then go and join other than those NIT's means then just think about IIT's because what ever the branch but ooh u did graduation in IIT ooh its great like that types will be good and even if you dont get nice branch through JEE rank then after 1st year in IIT you can also get branch change which is also difficult in IIT becoz so many people will fight for branch slide..

so i put every thing in the above so you better think and join as per me go for IIT..

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free