My JEE AIR 7292,what is scope for me,seeing closing rank of previous year i am very hopeless,is there any possibilities getting admission in new IITs,if not what will be best option for me among worst.I have AIEEE Rank 17000 in General also.Please reply in some detail.

My JEE AIR 7292,what is scope for me,seeing closing rank of previous year i am very hopeless,is there any possibilities getting admission in new IITs,if not what will be best option for me among worst.I have AIEEE Rank 17000 in General also.Please reply in some detail.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Radhika Batra
247 Points
13 years ago

Dear Somesh,

being hopeless is not the exact way to furnish yopurself, be pataint till counselling.

Now let me tell you as your rank is 7292, then with rank also you have several options, you can opt mining in ISM DHANBAD, or textile from old IIT'S or you can also get civil engineering from any new IIT'S.

Now best option for you would be again, that if you get any of the above mentioned branch then close your eyes and opt for them, or else wait till AIEEE counselling, there it would be little tough for you to get NIT'S but you can any other private or goverment universities.

for further details you can visit the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-2009-cut-offs

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free