My AIR-4631 in jee. PLz suggest me corses. I doesn't want to take M.Sc courses. Also,my BITSAT score is-284.Should I go for BITS or JEE.

My AIR-4631 in jee. PLz suggest me corses. I doesn't want to take M.Sc courses. Also,my BITSAT score is-284.Should I go for BITS or JEE.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mayank gupta,

first of all congrats for JEE rank and vet gud BIT SAT score...1st check for your BIT SAT score which stream tour are getting and then decide which one you want to go but as per me you shud opt IIT ..IIT is brand name and the top institute in India see though if u dont get good branch in any of the IIT's you have a fair chance of branch change the only thing you have to do is in the 1st year there will be common courses so if u study well and if you get nice CPI then you can change your branch but it will be difficult many students will fight for the branch change so you have to be very good determination of branch slide another thing is if u get nice branch through BIT sat it okies but u have to decide which one you have to go.

1.Yes wht ever the branch in IIT is very good i mean Top most University in India and also u have scope of branch slide option.

2.If u get ur intersting branch in BITS then that also your option.

As per my advice go for IIT...

All the very best..

reagrds,

Kishore-IIT-Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free