sir, I am GEN category student,I got air-4300 in IIT so please tell it is better to go for new IIT,s or IT BHU or it is better to take branches such as agricultural and food engg. and then go for branch change.If I work to hard jump from such branches (agri. engg) to some good branch mechanical,electrical etc. in old IIT,s. Please tell me other options available for me. Thanks

sir,
I am GEN category student,I got air-4300 in IIT so please tell it is better to go for new IIT,s or IT BHU or it is better to take branches such as agricultural and food engg. and then go for branch change.If I work to hard jump from such branches (agri. engg) to some good branch mechanical,electrical etc. in old IIT,s.
Please tell me other options available for me.

Thanks

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear bhvesh

first i want to tell you that branch change in IIts is not easy.there are lot of condition.rarely few student gets these opportunity.

if you are not interested in branches like agriculture then take admission in that.Believing on branch change will be a risk.

I will suggest you to go in new IITs.this will be best option for you.

just read the councelling brouncher for Branch change rule in different IIts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

bhavesh sharma
29 Points
13 years ago

sir , but please answer that new IIT,s or ITBHU or NIT warangal/Trichy which is better if getting same electrical in all these or some other branches?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free