There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

my rank in eml is 1318 ,in aieee is category(gen) is 11691 state rank(chhattisgarh) 145(category)  &(163 overall).which colleges and branch can i get first counselling of aieee

2 if i wait till second couselling

3or shall i wait for third list of couselling

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rini,

In AIEEE you have good enough rank to get a god college witha branch. Its better to take admission through AIEEE than  going for EML colleges.

Through first counselling you will be maximum getting chemical or civil in after the top 3 NITs. If you wait till 2nd counselling you will be getting good enough branches in the top NITs. Dont wait for third counselling because sometimes it happens that all the good seats get filled after the second counselling.

for last year cutoff details of various colleges refer : -

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
Shreyas Patil 5 days ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
in 12th science hsc board pcmb marks are important or overall percentage of 12 stdis hsc marksheet percentage of pcmb marks will display or overall percentage of all subjects...
@ xavier everything will be display alongwith the language subjects , and obviously the whole study will be important . and it will also help u in future , also in entrance exam , and we...
Umakant biswal 10 days ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...
Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.
NITESH kumar 6 years ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch
Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts