There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

hello sir. i m going to prepare for jee 2011 n nw i m a dropper too. so just want to know that how much minimum time i should give to each subject. I know the time may differ but jst a rough idea from u sir. i m very very bad at physics n ok type in chem n maths. so please tell how to study for all these subjects. please help!!!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dont think too much about the fact you are repeating. Most of people do so its not wrong. Since you realise you are weak in physics, spend more time on it. Keep your timings such that you do physics when are most fresh.Also try and make one of subjects your strong point.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Which book should i use to understand & build theory/concepts of trigonometry? then i can solve Resonance sheet for, i have books of cengage pub. also,S.L.Loney .which is...
@ pranav if u want good rank in advanced then u need to solve iit mathematics by m l khanna alongwith the s.l loney book . s l loney is a little bit higher level than iitjee advanced but...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE). I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 6 days ago
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i ...
Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir, I want to know, what is is best engg. college between UIET, Chandigarh and Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
UIET, Chandigarh > Collage of Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
Nishant Vora one year ago
Go for Chandigarh but if still if you are abit suspicious then draw a comparison of features of certain selected institutions where quality education is imparted and better placements are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts