Sir, As per AIEEE ranks 2010 which I got and on the basis of allotment of branches as per AIEEE ranks opening and closing of ranks 2009 of NIT Warangal, I am likely to get Chemical/Mattlurgy/BioTechnilogy/Civils. On the other hand, as per the rankings of VIT, I may get ECE/EEE/Chemical Engineerings streams. Kindly guide me to which way I have to move. I am confused as I have counsilling of VIT on 09-06-10 and AIEEE counsilling starts from 08-060-10, kindly guide me.

Sir,

As per AIEEE ranks 2010 which I got and on the basis of allotment of branches as per AIEEE ranks opening and closing of ranks 2009 of NIT Warangal, I am likely to get Chemical/Mattlurgy/BioTechnilogy/Civils.  On the other hand, as per the rankings of VIT, I may get ECE/EEE/Chemical Engineerings streams.  Kindly guide me to which way I have to move.  I am confused as I have counsilling of VIT on 09-06-10 and AIEEE counsilling starts from 08-060-10, kindly guide me.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishan IIT Kharagpur
46 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shiva

If you do not have any specific inclination towards some specific department, you should choose an NIT over VIT. However, if you are very keen on pursuing ECE or EEE, then you could go to VIT as it is also a good university and offers good opportunities to go abroad for research. However, NIT Warangal is a better brand within india with regard to jobs.

Regards

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free