Dear Sir, I got AIR 2441 in JEE-2010.I have a liking for electrical engineering which I can get in any of the new IITs;most preferably IIT Gandhinagar.I don't want to go to IIT-Guwahati.However I can get civil and chemical engineering in IIT-Roorkee.But I don't like these branches much.Morover I plan to do MBA later.According to you, what would be a better choice;sacrifice branch or IIT?

Dear Sir,

I got AIR 2441 in JEE-2010.I have a liking for electrical engineering which I can get in any of the new IITs;most preferably IIT Gandhinagar.I don't want to go to IIT-Guwahati.However I can get civil and chemical engineering in IIT-Roorkee.But I don't like these branches much.Morover I plan to do MBA later.According to you, what would be a better choice;sacrifice branch or IIT?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Yash ,

I wud suggest you to choose a college where you getting a branch of your choice as that way you will be able to do your best . 

If you are concerned about your placements do not worry about it as if you are able to perform good in your branch you will surely get a good placement with a good package .

Feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free