There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir tell me about the reputation of the new IITs......also plz tell whether how gud it is to get a seat in chemical or textile engg. in any of the new or old IITs ? and what is the scope of these courses ?

also plz tell that which is a better option b/w comp. sci. and electronics bcoz alot of people r telling me that i shud not go for comp sci. as this field has reached a kind of saturation in terms of placements.....

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear jaspeet

First of all except IIT GANDHINAGAR no new IIT offer chemical and textile engineering .IIT GANDHINAGAR offer chemical engineering.

Both the branch have their own reputation but ofcource not like other branch like mechanical,computer,electronics,electrical.

placement wise both are good after 4 year you will get good job .

Which  is better in computer science and electronics is totally depends upon your choice.

during the 8 semester many subjects are same for both the branch.even the classes for electronics and computer held together.

and almost all companies hire student from both the branches.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

but u didn't tell me about the reputation of new IITs ?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??
For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali 2 years ago
please tell me that after the new system of enrollment in iitjee(12th wieghtage increased) should i go for some coachng center or i should study at school. i m an class 9th student anuj...
Dear Anuj Only 60 % marks in 12th is required for IIT JEE exam.There is no incriment in waitage of 12th marks. so you need not to worry.I will suggest you to join any coaching classe for...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which engineering branch is best for present situations???
Good to pose question and to answer it yourself !!...Well CSE/EEE/Biotech/CIVIL will be a good choice,........but along with it this thing is also very much required that one must be a hard ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
ece and cse is best......
babi 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off