There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

What is the meaning of AI quota & HS quota?

which colleges call the eml students other than those in eml list?

Can i get any college given in aieee brochure with 54055 rank in gen category. Stream does not matter.

Plzzzzz Reply!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

AI is all india quoata

and qs – state quota

Please wait for college notification to come

All the best for your future

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE). I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 6 days ago
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora one year ago
What is your AIR and category rank if any.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Is objective mathematics by rd sharm an apt book to crack jee advanced ? If not suggest me a book with tough sums .
@ suhaibks u have previously told that u aim to crack jee mains , and not advanced , for that reaso i suggested you to go for objective maths by r d sharma . but if u want to solve tougher...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Shreyas Patil one month ago
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts