I have got the rank 3798 in IIT - JEE 2010 under general category. Could you please suggest me the best college and best branch I could apply for with my rank. I am basically looking at selecting good engineering stream with lots of research opportunities and with high salary pay. Please suggest me the branch and colleages I need to loook for with my rank. Thanks in advance.

I have got the rank 3798 in IIT - JEE 2010 under general category. Could you please suggest me the best college and best branch I could apply for with my rank. I am basically looking at selecting good engineering stream with lots of research opportunities and with high salary pay. Please suggest me the branch and colleages I need to loook for with my rank. Thanks in advance.

Grade:

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Kishore ,

congrats on your Rank!!!

You will get branches like Textile , Metallurgy , Bio. Tech , Bio. Chem , in old IIT's . Whereas you will get a branch of your choice in new IITS . If you want to get into resarch you can do it in literally any of the streams . If you want you can go for applied physics, Applied maths if you want to get into serious research in these fields .

All the best .

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free