sir........i got 7251 general rank in iitjee 2010.......i am thinking of going for mathematics and scientific computing.........can you plz tell me the scope in this stream and what are the average packages of the iits,bhu and ism for this branch.........

sir........i got 7251 general rank in iitjee 2010.......i am thinking of going for mathematics and scientific  computing.........can you plz tell me the scope in this stream and what are the average packages of the iits,bhu and ism for this branch.........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear siddharta

This programme provides a rigorous training in mathematical thinking and the analytical capability needed in present-day
scientific computing. Through a carefully designed sequence of compulsory and elective courses, the programme enables
a student to specialize in the area of his/her choice, be it pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, or computing
and development of mathematical software.A graduate of this programme would have a broad based training in computational techniques, mathematical modeling, simulation, probabilistic and statistical tools, and will be equipped to make significant contributions in academic research/teaching, or to pursue a meaningful career in public/private sector undertakings or in R&D organizations.

Average package os 5-6 lac per anum

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free