MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
siddharth rath Grade: 12

sir........i got 7251 general rank in iitjee 2010.......i am thinking of going for mathematics and scientific  computing.........can you plz tell me the scope in this stream and what are the average packages of the iits,bhu and ism for this branch.........

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
147 Points

Dear siddharta

This programme provides a rigorous training in mathematical thinking and the analytical capability needed in present-day
scientific computing. Through a carefully designed sequence of compulsory and elective courses, the programme enables
a student to specialize in the area of his/her choice, be it pure mathematics, applied mathematics, statistics, or computing
and development of mathematical software.A graduate of this programme would have a broad based training in computational techniques, mathematical modeling, simulation, probabilistic and statistical tools, and will be equipped to make significant contributions in academic research/teaching, or to pursue a meaningful career in public/private sector undertakings or in R&D organizations.

Average package os 5-6 lac per anum

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900