Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

air 4167

can't go 2 new iits

trying 2 go in old iits for thier great infrastructure  & other activities.

may want to do mba after that.

should i take branches like msc chem bombay,msc chem kanpur,btech agri kgp,btech metallurgy roorkee,btech biotech guwahati or u can tell me some other branches..

or should i take it bhu..

hav bhu has nice campus & good sport facillities.

bt. bhu don't hav iit tag so i will less prefer it.

plz don't suggest bits or eee.i havn't given them or even drop option it really frightens me..

i'm really depressed .even my parents say u r trying  to go msc bombay just to njoy  in bombay.u will not get anything after 5 years.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Dee Tutu

Try M.Sc Economics at IIT Kharagpur. The department had a 100% placements this year, and all jobs are either in finance or operations, same as the jobs that you generally obtain after an MBA.

Sports facilities are good here too, campus is a very lively place to be in and you will surely end up with something solid at the end of five years.

Kishan S Srinivas

Askiitians Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...
which is absorbed during digestion- a-vitamins b-minerals c-carbohydrates
@ soumya carbohydrate are a complex chain of mono sachhariddes and they were broken to form the glucose particle or molecule which gives us the energy . so, in the process of digestion ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There are seven main classes of nutrients that the body needs. These are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber and water. from these all seven mentioned carbohydrates are ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
How can we find the equation of a line perpendicular to a given line and their point of intersection is given in 3D geometry?
Hii You can find out the DR in the format of the line which is perpendicular to the given line and that extra point from where the line is passing . make sure then you take its dot product...
Sourabh Singh 8 days ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains. Would I get cse at bit mesra as its cutofff last year was around 8900 in the 3 rd round and even higher in 4 th round
Yes, you will get it easily!
Rohit Bharti one year ago
Yes there are quite bright chances for you to get a seat at Mesra, can check it on your own as well by visiting the official weblink of Mesra and find out the current...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
You must directly visit the official link of Josaa to get the current status and to find ourt where do you stand, if you cracked it this time, well and good otherwise you may seek admission ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts