There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i got 1345 rank in sc . there are total 1426 seats while 1773 students are selected by jee. what branch i can get in new iits also suggest more promising new iit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

HI Hardeep ,

Yoy can get bio.Tech, Bio Chem , Chem , Textile , Metallurgy , A duel in Mech. , Ece. This year the no of seats have increased thats the reason the selections are also more . 

feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best!!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif
Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Sir, can you tell some important short-cut techniques and methods on Integration,Limits and Coordinate geometry?
Dear jayakant There are some technique but these are very specific and applicable to very limited number of question.and if you are prepearing for exam like IIT JEE.then these short cut...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear sir im studiying in 10 th standard and learning askiitians module but my parents say should not study it now you must only study for your board exams . so what should i do . which one...
i think you should surely study askiitians module because there is a lot of time in your boards exam. i am not saying your parents are wrong, they are correct at thier own place. you should ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts