Sir, I have got 5812 rank in JEE-2009, I also have a state quota in IIT-Roorkee 1. PLEASE tell me whether I will get admission in Civil or mechanical Engineering in IIT-Roorkee or IT-BHU or IIT-Guwhati 2. IS it a better option to opt for courses in new IITs or in IT-BHU or ISMU-Dhanbad or in M.SCs in IIT-Roorkee. 3. Is it better to opt for Mechanical Eng. in IT-BHU or ISMU-Dhanbad or opt for lower branches in old IITs. 4. I have got 1850(AIR) in AIEEE, should I opt for DCE-Electronics or go to the IT-BHU. Sir i will be very indebted if you kindly answer my queries duly. Plz HELP

Sir,

I have got 5812 rank in JEE-2009, I also have a state quota in IIT-Roorkee

1. PLEASE tell me whether I will get admission  in Civil or mechanical Engineering in IIT-Roorkee or IT-BHU or IIT-Guwhati

2. IS it a better option to opt for courses in new IITs or in IT-BHU or ISMU-Dhanbad or in M.SCs in IIT-Roorkee.

3. Is it better to opt for Mechanical Eng. in IT-BHU or ISMU-Dhanbad or opt for lower branches in old IITs.

4. I have got 1850(AIR) in AIEEE, should I opt for DCE-Electronics or go to the IT-BHU.  

Sir i will be very indebted if you kindly answer my queries duly. Plz HELP

Grade:12

1 Answers

Shyamal Kishore
23 Points
14 years ago

1.u can refer to the opening and closing ranks for varios branchs in different iits.

2.even the new iits have the professors drawn from the older ones.and because they are iits they have to be of high standard.also

iff u are interested in science then msc is good.it bhu and ismu rank among top 15 engineering colleges of india.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free