First tell me will i get any iit with this rank Plz tell me what to do? I have 3 options 1 Go for MSc courses at bits pilani 2 go for some branch at ism dhanbad through jee 3 drop for 1 year and again give jee second time

First tell me will i get any iit with this rank

Plz tell me what to do?

I have 3 options

1 Go for MSc courses at bits pilani

2 go for some branch at ism dhanbad through jee

3 drop for 1 year and again give jee second time

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear ankit sharma,

yeah you will any branch in IIT but you may not get in IIT-Bombay/kanpur/kharagpur/madras/Roorkee/Guhathi....but you may get in rst of the IIT's..so you are really willing to join iIT;s means its okay go for it..for the three options

1.Are rally interested in Msc courses or force fully you are going to join in BITs..BITs also a premier institute in india so dont worry but the branch only bothers so think about it..

2.Yeah ISM dhanbad is okay bcoz for mining, dhanbad is really very good for the placements..you can go for it also bcoz it is also having a brand name.

3.If you dont satisfy about the branch and you are really bother about that you r not getting in IIT Bombay/kanpur/kharagpur/madras/Roorkee/Guhathi..and BITs for Msc courses then go for a drop and crack the jee next year and  may get very good rank and might get IIT Bombay/kanpur/kharagpur/madras/Roorkee/Guhathi..

So all the three options i told in the above so you are joining so plz consider the above 3 options and have a nice plan..

As per me go for IIT or ISM dhanbad..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

Kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free