There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i have got 1237 rank in sc in jee i should prefer new iits or it bhu?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Prashant , 

You will not get a very good branch in IT BHU you will have a better branch option in New IIT . 

I Wud suggest you to make your final choice on where you getting a branch of your choice .

Feel free to postas many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 10 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...
@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...
raghav dua 3 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts