There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir plz help me out my rank is 1430 in jee 2010 i want to know what should be the best for me civil in iitb or Mtech electrical somewhere else

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shruti ,

Congrats on your Rank !!!!

I would suggest you to base your choice on your interest instead of any thing else as you wud have to finally study and perform . With this rank you will have option of Mech. ,  ECE M. Tech from IIt-K , IIT -KGP , IIt- M which are good in their own self . Thus choose a branch that you like just do not go by the name of IIT .

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the Best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Calculate the angular velocity and linear velocity of a tip of minute hand of length 10 cm.
Given : T = 60 min. = 60 × 60 s = 3600 s L = 10 cm = 0.1 m To Find : ω = ? v = ? Formula : ω = π T 2 v = rω Solution : ω = π T 2 = 2 3.142 × 3600 ∴ ω = 1.744 × 10–3 rad/s v = rω = 0.1 ×...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here
How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Ok then Its fine.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at in the pdf file
Mohammad Azaz one year ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...
its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...
priya dharshini one year ago
Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is SaaS Technology?
What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts