i am from s india......and my options r 1.mech in iit-m & iit-k 2.elctrical related courses......i may get iit-kgp but cutoff suggest that many opt for kgp after 500(many courses).so i doubt whetehr iit-kgp is good compared 2 first option .........is dual degree good over btech...(coz by luck i may get dual in elctrcal in iit-m)...........plz.........suggest me

i am from s india......and my options r
1.mech in iit-m & iit-k
2.elctrical related courses......i may get iit-kgp but cutoff suggest that many opt for kgp after 500(many courses).so i doubt whetehr iit-kgp is good compared 2 first option
.........is dual degree good over btech...(coz by luck i may get dual in elctrcal in iit-m)...........plz.........suggest me

Grade:11

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Giridhar ,

Congrats on a good Rank !!!

IIt-M, IIt-K , IIt-KGP all are good thus you can choose any of the courses you have mentioned .I wud suggest you to choose a stream of your intrest amongest all you get .

As About going for a Dual course If you take a dual course you are bound to complete it In the other case if you take B.Tech you will have flexibility to choose for M.tech of your choice or even a job or MBA once you done with the B.Tech . 

Thus weigh all your options and choose one that suits you the best . 

Feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the Best !!!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free