There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my air in iit jee 2010 is 7389. however my reserved category(sc) rank is 83. what stream do u suppose i can get in the iits?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Sourav,

As compared to your general rank your SC rank is excellent, so with this rank it would be really tough for you , to get comp science in any IIT's , but you can get electrical or mechanical, in IIT roorkee, or guwahati .

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

go ahead with core engineering programmes  u may get even iitb elec

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL one month ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...
Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?
Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts