Get extra R 3,750 off

bitsat score 312

aieee score 285
iit rank 4996
vit rank 529

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ethan,

As your score is best in BITSAT,  so anyhow if you manage to get admissions in BITS  then that would be the best option for you among the list that you have mentioned .

As in 285 marks in AIEEE you approximate rank would be somewhere beyond 10000, so again getting any desired branch in any NIT's would be again tough for you.

So Apart from all that  BITS  wpuld abe the better option of you .

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
my rank is 219586 in jee mains which is best college for me
First of all you won’t get any best college. You only will college via which you can take your degree after 4 yrs. That too not guaranteed. So, its better to again give exam to get the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, there are very thin chances that you may get a seat in top rated institutions like NITs or IITs etc but for sure at some chosen and highly repuited institutons which are best...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir,what is the best biology book for practice for neet ?
@ rupam frst of all for clearing of neet , all the ncert content of class 11 th and 12 th should be on your mind , ncert will be the first book to study and follow . and after that do folow ...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Do from NCERT Class 11 and 12. Along with that dont forget to do ncert exemplers. 60% of questions from exemplers. Then study last year question papers to get the idea of paper. Thats it.
Shreyas Patil 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts