Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Please Post your query !

6 years ago

There is no question..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
3 days ago
is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...
hello, first of all all the best for jee have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...
raj 6 months ago
please refer to the link: thanx
SAHIL 7 months ago
If i do MBBS in any other country like China/phillipines/....... iis any entrance exam is necessary to do practice or to do work in India??????
no no bhanu no such type of exam is necesary to start practice in india after doing mbbs from abroad regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts