• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what best branch can i get at 2973 rank

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Sarthak ,

Congrats on you rank !!!

You will have an option of following branches in old IIT's at this rank .

CHEMISTRY (M.Sc. Integrated 5 Yr) 

Out of the above CHEM. and civil are good options but finally base your decision on the branch of your choice . You might have a better chance in New IIT's Though .

clcik on the below link for more details .

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the best !!!!

6 years ago

sir,shall i prefer chem in guwahati or mech in hyderabad or gandhinagar

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...
Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...
The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12 th examination for the first time in all subjects? ...
@ enzoandres Yes , if u have filled up the form for board exam once , then that attempt will count in this . and if u have changed the board , in that case your current board will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hello!! I m in 10th std right now n I m planning to go for IIT but I haven`t join any of the classes for it still......can I plz get some tips how n what should i do... and which are the...
@ rutuja no , now , u have to only work upon the fundamentals and the besics . if your besics are in right place then u can proceed ahead . as such classes are required when u entered class ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit thanks post if still some doubt it will be answered as soon as possible.
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts