There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is 8136 i am interested in iiesr and iist. i have heard that i cannot apply for iiser and iist  if i get a course in it true?PLEASE EXPLAIN ............

can i take iiesr and iist even if i get a course in iit?am i eligble?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sai,

Total no. of seats for IITs after opening of new IITs is just 6875. As your rank is quite far you wont be getting any seats there so you can apply for IIST or IISER.

Yes it is true that if yout get any seat at IITs you wont be eligible for couselling for these two colleges.

Thank you..

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
i want to do food production and bakery course in hotel management some vocationally so i want to know some details about that courses and uses of those courses also
Bangalore Goa and kolkata are good place for it. You can check website of Indian Baking institute in bangalore locataed near double road.
Adil Khan 2 months ago
Sir , my son got 783 rank in jee adv, what is best for him IIT
IIT B, IIT D, IIT KGP, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee......followed by other IITs. CS followed by Electronics and Electrical.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Sir, kindly visit the official website of JEE Advanced and get to know your stature there and if not there then try seeking admission in one of these highly reputed and esteemed...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
On what basis is this sequence ? Regional bias or lack of info about IIT M ? -----------------------------------------------
TGS 4 months ago
What rank is opted to get mechinical branch in good iit for obc
Hii What is the question that you want to ask. Repost and we will reach over to you ASAP. For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts