There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Can you give me the site that gives which Nit was offered to which rank based on state ranks/all india ranks

My rank is 403 in state

what does overall and category rank mean

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jayanthi,

State rank quota has been removed from AIEEE counselling.

Forlast year cutoff details refer to the link below : -

Overall rank refers to the all india rank offered through AIEEE whereas category rank refers to the rank of the students who are under reservation like SC, ST, OBC, PD etc.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....
Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
My Pleasure.
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.
The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...
it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...
SAHIL 6 months ago
yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board
GV Nikhil 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts