There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the scope of marine engg and naval archi from iit?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Naval Architecture is an excellent course and there are lot of career opportunities. You can join a shipyard, a classification society or a design company. However, most of the opportunities are located outside India. Join a college which is already established and has good alumnus. These factors are instrumental in getting a job and developing your career.
Marine engineering deals with manufacture, design and operation of ship machinery and engines. Marine engineering courses are associated with the construction and maintenance of the ships as well as other sailing vessels. The marine engineers are engaged in supervising the engine crew involved in operating the machines. They also check for the smooth functioning of all electric motors, steam engines and propulsive engines etc. The marine engineers continuously take efforts to improve the efficiencies of gas turbine, existing shipboard conventional steam, nuclear propulsion plants and diesel. Some new technologies are developing in marine engineering such as magneto hydrodynamics, ocean thermal energy, fuel cells and superconductivity. One can make a bright career in marine engineering. There is goodscope of marine engineering coursesin India. This is the best field for getting excellent government jobs.
there are numerous institutions established in various states of India. Few main institutes in India include Marine Engineering Research Institute in West Bengal, Marine Engineering & Research Institute in Maharashtra, International Marine Communication Centre in Tamil Nadu, Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research in Maharashtra, Indian Marine College in Andhra Pradesh, Indian Institute of Technology in Maharashtra.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Calculate the angular velocity and linear velocity of a tip of minute hand of length 10 cm.
Given : T = 60 min. = 60 × 60 s = 3600 s L = 10 cm = 0.1 m To Find : ω = ? v = ? Formula : ω = π T 2 v = rω Solution : ω = π T 2 = 2 3.142 × 3600 ∴ ω = 1.744 × 10–3 rad/s v = rω = 0.1 ×...
SAHIL 2 months ago
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA...
@ vaibhavi cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . and NO , its not at all...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
@ vaibhavi for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . after that in the case of biology...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Vaibhavi 27 days ago
i have secured 181 marks in aipmt 2015 re-test.will i get mbbs seat in all india quota as in this exam 4,00,000 students have given test insteat of 6,00,000 students?
Of course I’m not. I’m just suggesting that you should start preparing for next year because chances of getting a seat are nil. If you still want to believe that you’ll get a seat then go...
Neeti one year ago
dont show igo you will get seat if you r thinking u r right then keep thinking!!you r not the cbse authority to decide!!
RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
RISHAB KOMAL one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians