There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can you pls tell me the iit and branch combinations i can expect to get.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

HI Priyanka ,

congrats for a good rank . With 5750 you will have a chance in the old IIT's . You might have to compromise with the choice of branch but you will surely manage a decent one .

feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!

6 years ago

Hi Anshul,

thanks for the reply

can you please tell me in particular which branches i can expect to get.

also is there any doc with branchwise closing ranks for the year 2009. It will be very helpful.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 21 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 23 days ago
is there is JEE (MAIN) for Maharashtra State Board in the year 2017
@ xavier yes , for sure . jee main will gng to be conducted for all boards in 2017 . but the new regulation is u have to score at least 75 percent to attempt the jee main exam , or ur score ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier yes sure jee mains will be there for students belonging to maharashtra state board also in 2017 thanks best of luck:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
i have got 285 in bitsat 2016 can i get civil engineering at hyderabad in waiting list?
Dear student, you must visit the official website of BITS Hyderabad and there you may get the exact information whether you may be allotted civil branch overthere or not, if not then there...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
i have not been selected in IITJEE in the first attempt but i have secured a place in the cut-off of AIEEE .I had given this attempt without any coaching and therefore i am planning to drop...
Hi Its u who knows ur caliber and the effort u can put in. JEE preparation is hard and u need to be really committed towards ur goal. Its all about concept building and understanding.. You...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat?
@ palak Kindly be specific , give me some more detail . 1- which rank predictor u used for that ?? 2- 15,000 is your catagory ( sc/st/obc ) rank or CRL . ?? if its a CRL then u can easily...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ Umakant biswal This was the Rank predictor I used. And I'm for General category
Priya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts