There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir, I have got 9076 rank in IIT JEE 2010, which branch I will get for this rank?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Krishna,

For 9076, you may not get the IIT .. but you will get the collages under EML..

For further details you can visit the following:

for cutoff in new IITs  check the link  (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

All the Best !!

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 26 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
it is said that the once we finish the bitsat exam on spot we get our they show us in the computer itself. is it saying true? or we ll get our results like the once we get in...
No in BITSAT score is on the spot.
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
Dear student Your marks are shown on the computer screen as soon as you finish the bitsat exam.
Bhavya 6 months ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts