sir i m in deep trouble...............my iit air is 7215...........i dint do much well in aieee...............and i dont want to drop 1 more year.................so can i get into any of the iits............plz reply and dont give the links..............and if you know about the total no. of seats plz write..........

sir i m in deep trouble...............my iit air is 7215...........i dint do much well in aieee...............and i dont want to drop 1 more year.................so can i get into any of the iits............plz reply and dont give the links..............and if you know about the total no. of seats plz write..........

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi , 

Congrates .. You will make it to old IIT but may not get branch of your choice ..  also the total no.of seats are 8295..    

I don think you you need to drop as you can get good collage .. if you drop and u will not work hard cudn’t succed thn you will end up wasting ur precious one year, Also many good companies have criteria of no gap in study duration .. so think twice b4 u take any decision. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

VijayLuxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free