sir iam preparing for iitjee 2011.my physics is well in class 11.sometime i scored more than 60% marks in physics but now day by day my physics get poor idont no why this happen. igive time to it but result is not satisfactory.when marks are not come good some times i demotivated also.

sir iam preparing for iitjee 2011.my physics is well in class 11.sometime i scored more than 60% marks in physics but now day by day my physics get poor idont no why this happen. igive time to it but result is not satisfactory.when marks are not come good some times i demotivated also.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

The first and very imporatant thing is that dont let your spirit down with such things .. believe in yourself ... it happens sometime .. Wat u need to do study harder and clear and enhance your concepts and take help from teachers wherever needed .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation.. And after that you need to do alot of practise

Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once".

I hope this will help!

All the Best for Future !!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free