Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i need ur advice..
iv gott 93% in icse..n 75% in isc..
m rele dis heartened by mi 12th result..
had gvn all engineering m not landin at a gud position over dar also..mi jee score was 79 ..
...m planning to drop a year..n prepare for jee...

kindly advice me.. weda dropping is a wise decision for me?..if yes then how to go about it ...from where to start & wich coachings to join? 

ill be really grateful to you if u cud guide me...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey, there's no big deal in dropping a year if you are ready to dedicate next whole year to studies and nothing else. I had also dropped a year after 12th and mine first attempt marks were somewhat near yours. If you opt for coaching(which is must) and if you wish to do it from Delhi, then in my opinion VM classes will be best but if you desire to go kota then I can suggest you many things. But first of all you must make up your mind for coaching because if not IIT you will definately get admission in some other reputed university.  

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL one month ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
There is a doubt about cutoff marks (which is normally 450-470 for UR) and qualifying marks (which is normally 360 for UR and 288 for OBC) . so what is the difference between them for...
@ nirmal actually in NEET the cutoff will be lower that of aipmt , beacuse aipmt reserve only 15 percent seats in all medical college , not all seats , suppose lets take the case of cmc...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How can i score above 150(physics) in NEET 2018 please suggest books which help me to crack NEET?
@ anup in neet they will ask u simple physics ques , not complicated , one , so, work on your strong point and proceed on , never ignore modern physics beacuse that is what we can call most ...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts