There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is it necessary that one should get 80 marks in english also to get admission in bits 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

In board examinations, they should score at least 80% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 60% marks in each of these subjects. Overall should be 80.. not in english...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 24 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir please tell about any more scope to lead a better life in biology other than mbbs.
Hello student, Yes there are a number of options other than MBBS. You can go for BDS (Bechalor of dental sciences) , BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery), BPT(Bachelor of...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts