• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

please let me know the job oppurtunities of    b arch and b des  

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sai,

The scopes include the jobs in various teeming multinational construction houses that are looking for the candidates that have completed the course of the architecture. Further more, the candidates have also been placed in various private as well as government based organization that works for the building of various projects. The scale of the project involved is directly proportional to the experience of the candidates. The other instance too involves the approach of the foreign aspects in the circuit.

Those who want to become hardcore architects typically donot appear for campus recruitment. They rather join some Architectural firm as interns with low starting packages; say 1.2 lacs PA. Within two years their salary triples; and the growth is constant..
Those who opt for campus placement may get placed with a package anywhere between 3 lacs-23 lacs PA. Most of them join some big Software firms; and secure good career path after that.
Lots of Roorkee Archi guys go for Higher studies abroad; mostly to US and find place in top universities with good scholarships.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

does FIITJEE RSM is better than Resonance DLP material .as i am doing Resonance material is there any diff. in level & type of questions ,is there any requirement to take FIITJEE RSM?.does...
@ pranav no , donot take fiitjee RSM now , resonance dpp material are well balanced for jee exam . but u need to complete that in time as resonance have a large syllabus coverage , so, u...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
What is weightage for kvpy exam sa stream topicwise all 4 subjects
@ vaibhavi kvpy doesnot specify any kind of syllabus for its exam , it can ask u ques from anywhere regarding to the level of your knowledge and ques paper . so, here we cannot say about...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Which book should i use to understand & build theory/concepts of trigonometry? then i can solve Resonance sheet for, i have books of cengage pub. also,S.L.Loney .which is...
@ pranav if u want good rank in advanced then u need to solve iit mathematics by m l khanna alongwith the s.l loney book . s l loney is a little bit higher level than iitjee advanced but...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash one year ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir I am getting ECE at MNIT Jaipur and Instrumentation and Control at BITS Goa.Which should I choose?
Prefer MNIT Jaipur.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Study in top college gives a better chance to get good job placement with a better salary and bright & successful career life. You can also search for other engineering colleges as there...
Leepika Roy one year ago
Thank you Sir
shaan one year ago
What is best to choose ISM mechanical or NSIT Computer science?
Computer Science is always in demand . If you only interested in money , go for CS.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts