Sir, my confusion is if you have done eng. then after doing MBA does the knowledge of eng. help and why it is IMP. to do MBA after doing eng. does it help i read in adver. of IIPM Arindam saying students who do MBA after ENG. their knowl. of ENG. are not useful they are fool is this correct?

Sir,

my confusion is if you have done eng. then after doing MBA does the knowledge of eng. help and why it is IMP. to do MBA after doing eng. does it help i read in adver. of IIPM Arindam saying students who do MBA after ENG. their knowl. of ENG. are not useful they are fool is this correct?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Yes MBA is a different field .. the work is done at managerial level .. all abt management ... but it does mean that ppl go for mba afetr engg are fool .. engg + mba is best combination coz along with managerial skills u are aware of the technicalities of your field .. MBA after some experience in the cooperate field is best ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free