There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the scope of metallurgical engineering and ceramic engineering in india.Would it be a better choice to do B Tech in metallurgical engineering or ceramic engineering from IT-BHU.

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Kshitij ,

There is a good scope for Metallurgican Engineering and ceramic Engineering in india in institutions like DRDO , DMRC . BARC , ISRO and all the steel plants . No. of jobs are less in this sector but can get high paying once you gain some experience in the field . You can surely do it from IT-BHU .

Feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!!

6 years ago

sir i get metallurgy and chemical engineering in jntu sir r there having a good scope in future and which is best among them sir

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am a 12 th passed student.I joined Narayana coaching centre for preparation of IIT JEE and they are teaching well there but I cannot get time to study at home so what to do?Should I leave ...
@ rahul u have to do that , and if at any point of time u thinks that the coaching center is consuming more than your normal time , then u can leave it ., at home u have more better option...
Umakant biswal 9 days ago
How much rank should I get in jee mains 2016 to get a seat in vnr vjiet through b category cse branch ?
it must be below 20000
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, to get a seat at VNR VJIET one has to attain minimum19k to 20K, so you may visit the official website of the institution yourself as well and get to know the status of seats...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt
@ bhanu Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , and for that u have to write PG entrance...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts