There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi..... can u plz tell wat z the criteria behind selecting more than 40000 students in the EML if the no. of seats available for them r hardly 2000...????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hey dude, i also asked the same ques tothem, but these idiots are not replying. Sorry for using bad lang, but i want to take my frustation on someone. So, whats ur rank?

7 years ago

Dear Rohan,

Most of the students with this rank dont show up during counselling.So the seats remain empty. More than 40,000 seats are selected so that they can be called for 2nd counselling.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 23 days ago
How is the placements of Information Technology at NSIT Delhi? And good the branch is and how tough is it? As well as what about its placements ?
@ subham , NSIT delhi is the best engg colleges in india , after iit , nit and bits . even it earned a good image in highest placement in the year 2015 -16 . the total no of student that...
For class 11 practicing ​from ace physics by disha publications and coaching material would be enough? ??
@ abhinab If u are talking abt the NEET . then not required to follow so much of thing , for class 11 just revise your coaching material , and read a little bit concept from ncert , in...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes if you are doing both the two in a good manner they will be enough for you to score good marks. best of luck for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir I am sending the list of 2015 advance.Is obc opening rank in the list is based on general merit list rank or obc merit list rank..i.e. the rank 6th of iit bombay for cse branch is the...
Hii your query is not clear .Kindly repost the question and for other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at support[at] or 010-4616500
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts