• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

it is iportant to stay at hostels in iits for students which fget selected

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

In IITs .. you will have to pay the hostel and mess fees in every IIT...  some students who are localites can go and stay at their home there is no boundation but you have to stay at the hostel ...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
On your site, why BITSAT expected 2016 cut off score is shown going down from last year ?
@ jayant The cutoff for exams are depend upon multiple factors 1- the no of students taking the exam , 2- the seats in the 3 bits campous 3- the toughness of question paper , and the...
Dear Student, there is nothing new about it. The cutoff of the result varies every year dependendin on the merit list of that particular year. You just check in your own status and if you...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am in 11 and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
I am kaushik I have passed inter with89.2%in ap board on preparing for long term if I am qualified in adv.2017 can I get admission
@ kaushik yes, if u can qualify jee main 2017 then only u can give jee advanced 2017 , jee main 2016 doesnot have anything to do with 2017 . but right now , JAB is going to do some changes...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi kaushik you can appear in jee advance in 2017 if you get pass in jee mains 2017. so you have to first qualify jee mains to appear in jee advance thanks. for more details regarding jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts