ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

dear sir i have given iit jee 2010 this year,,,,,,,,and m expecting to be selected but at a lower rank,,,,i m preparing for bitsat 2010 also, giving it on 3 june,,,,,,,,plz tell me what should i do to go to NASA? also plz tell me how should i prepare for bitsat as i really need to get into bits pilani also tell me if i do B.Tech frm bits pilani,,,can i get into NASA,,,,,,,,or is there a need to do some more graduation?

dear sir

i have given iit jee 2010 this year,,,,,,,,and m expecting to be selected but at a lower rank,,,,i m preparing for bitsat 2010 also,

giving it on 3 june,,,,,,,,plz tell me what should i do to go to NASA?

also plz tell me how should i prepare for bitsat as i really need to get into bits pilani

also tell me if i do B.Tech frm bits pilani,,,can i get into NASA,,,,,,,,or is there a need to do some more graduation?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishan IIT Kharagpur
46 Points
13 years ago

Hi Aalind

NASA as you would know is a company which makes satellites. Hence, entering NASA as a job professional is subject to a lot of factors.

By studying in BITS Pilani, you will no doubt have a very solid foundation for a bright career. However, just the degree in itself might not guarentee you a position at NASA. You might be requird to involve yourself in some projects which align with the interests of NASA or might even require you to do a PhD...

You should note however that NASA is not all about aerospace engineering. There are big numbers of COmputer Scientists, Electronics and Electrical engineers, mechanical engineers too who work in the company.

Doing an undergraduate course from either the IITs or BITS Pilani should place you in a better position than the lesser reputed colleges in realising your dreams.

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Kishan S Srinivas

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free