I want a high paying career......and i love doing computer stuffs all day. but comp. wasn't my subject in class 12.Can i take comp. science as a stream..............will there b any problem?tell me that which stream is suited to me as a high paying career?

I want a high paying career......and i love doing computer stuffs all day.

but comp. wasn't my subject in class 12.Can i take comp. science as a stream..............will there b any problem?tell me that which stream is suited to me as a high paying career?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

There is no particular high paying jobs ... its all about doing the how capable u are and howz your knowledge.. If you are talented and have indepth knowledge in your own field then no obstacle can stop you from reaching heights..

And yes there will no no problem if comp was not ur sub in 12th ...  computer science is very interesting and high paying career .. Study hard in collage and make a good cgpa ..

All the very best for your future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free