ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can you pls tell me list of top collegs under BCECE.

pls reply me as soon as possible.

my email id is-   sameerthehunk@rediffmail.com

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) Colleges:

• Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur

• Bihar College of Engineering, Patna

• Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad - 828123

• Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna

• Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur

• Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (50%)

• National Institutes of Technology (for Bihar quota only)

• College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, Samastipur

• Sanjay Gandhi Inst. of Dairy Technology, Patna

All the Best !!

Regards

Vijay luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a beginner, so should i practice from S.k. goyal- Algebra Or its its a bit high level???

S.K.Goyal does have a good set of questions and for a beginner it does seems to be a bit tough but if you have the patience , then you should actually sit with it and solve those problems...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Then from which books should i study to get a good set of questions as a beginner & sir please justify specific names and dont post the link as there are too many books there..........@ AZIZ...

Sankalp Tiwari 7 months ago

for beginners in CBSE- R.D.SHARMA FOR ICSE -M.L.AGRAWAL

rajnikanth one month ago
Can I appear for JEE Main even with Biology as compulsory Subject and Mathematics as optional subject in class xi-xii board?

You need to have mathematics and have to be academically eligible to appear in JEE Mains(75% aggregate ot in the top 20 percentile of the board). The optional subject would still be checked...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
sir i want to score good rank in jee main? there is only 5 month left what will i do? can you give a suggestion for it?

You can get a good rank in JEE main , if you put your best out in these months. Start preparing the topics which have good weightage rather than going after all the topics.JEE is always...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

I am a 12 cbse student, how will i prepare for good rank in these days, i am a above average level student?

BHAVANA RM 4 months ago
If I get less marks in cbse improvement exam than the old marks. Can i only use the old mark sheet for future puporses like in Mains and Other Colleges. I Got 94.2% in cbse this year and...

Once you for the improvement exam then the lastest score is only valid, your pevious previous mark shhet wont be valid. So. your latest mark sheet is only considered for Mains and other...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago
CSE@IIT Guwahati vs CSE@IIT Hyderabad

Hello student, CSE at IIT guwhati is better compared to CSE at IIT hyderabad All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 9 months ago

hyderabad is still new and will take time to become good. guwahati is a very good choice in terms of cse. consider roorkee also. all the best

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
for counselling which rank is considered AIR overall or AIR category?

your air category rank is considered.. For admissions to colleges in your home state your state category rank is considered..bt be careful to fill more number of choices as preference to...

Abhi99 8 months ago

are you sure AIR category will be considered?? As on this forum some are saying AIR overall,but I want it to be AIR category. thank you

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 8 months ago

in jee main site its given all india overall rank is considered.

Rak 8 months ago
View all Questions »