Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can you pls tell me list of top collegs under BCECE.

pls reply me as soon as possible.

my email id is-

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) Colleges:

• Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur

• Bihar College of Engineering, Patna

• Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Dhanbad - 828123

• Maulana Azad College of Engineering and Technology, Patna

• Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur

• Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (50%)

• National Institutes of Technology (for Bihar quota only)

• College of Agricultural Engineering, Pusa, Samastipur

• Sanjay Gandhi Inst. of Dairy Technology, Patna

All the Best !!

Vijay luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i had chose to float for first round and now on the allotment letter it is written that i have to report again after the final round so when is the final round ?i was allocated iit...
There is no harm in reporting again, but it is adised that you must immediately visit the official website of Josaa to get the current status, and also keep an eye on the status of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???
chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...
ng29 4 months ago
i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????
Prakhar Prasad 4 months ago
Which is the better IIT college? Is it Mumbai / Madras
obviously mumbai but it always depend upon you if you want to go madras it doesen’t matter as far as concerned finally it’s your way you understand what you opt for in college.
Ashutosh Sharma 3 months ago
by this i meant that if you are getting any of the college you are in a prestegious institute for engineering in india.
Ashutosh Sharma 3 months ago
Why so?
VINEETH N 3 months ago
which is the best iit in terms of placements and also let me know the other good engineering colleges
Dear Student, IITs are known for the best engineering colleges of India. These are best in terms of all like education as well as placements. All IITs have the best placements records...
Vijay Mukati 18 days ago
Sir, I have chosen slide option in first round allotment. What is further procedure?
Just keep an eye on counselling rounds and the outcomes, may be possible you are given an upper option provided there is availability,........on the other hand if ever you didn’t feel...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
they will slide you to a upper branch if available , u must just report at d reporting center
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details